CMS - Counter Impeller Split Case Pumps
Low viscosity w/o any fiber and solid particles inside, clean or about clean fluids.
- Industrial Applications
- Raw water supply
- Fire Fighting Systems
- Power Plants
|Capacity (Q)||up to 650 m³/h|
|Operating Temperature (t)|
|Operating Pressure (Pmax)|
- SEP CMS series pumps are horizontal shaft, split case body, multistage with radial flow closed impellers.
- Rotor is built by assembling even-numbered impellers at reverse symmetry.
- Axial load is balanced by means of array of impellers.
- SEP CMS series pumps are manufactured 6 different types from DN80 to DN 350 sizes.
- Pressure range of suction and outlet flanges is up to PN 60 bar.
- Soft or mechanical seals may be used for shaft sealing.
- SEP CMS series pumps have wear rings in between the stages to control the increasing leakage due to wear.